All the advantages of IP Telephony and VoIP, without the expense
of replacing your existing phones or wiring.
Like the full feature sets of a premise-based system, but don’t like managing it or being responsible for maintenance.
What if we said you could have your cake and eat it too?
Our hybrid offering does just that. In a nutshell, here’s what we deploy:
- Asterisk (don’t ask) based IP PBX Appliance, on-site
- Power conditioner and uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) – with remote reboot and monitoring capabilities
- Managed Power-over-Ethernet switches for IP phones
- Optional primary (preferably fiber and backup cellular broadband) internet connections
- Optional analog ports for basic phones, faxes, credit card machines, etc.
- Optional automatic failover solution (High availability)
- SIP trunks for voice service (dial tone)
- Managed Session Border Controller (SBC) for security and call control (including setup, conducting, and tear down of calls)
Bundling IT services gives you more price leverage with your service provider. And remember, management and warranty equipment are included in this service.
1700 Union Ave
Baltimore, MD 21211
135 Gaither Dr
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054